Thursday, May 7, 2009

65 Questions



65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...



1. First thing you wash in the shower? Left arm

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? again and again

4. Do you plan outfits? uhm no

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Thankful!

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? A Coca-Cola label

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It was a night mare. I was shopping with my cousin and sister. Then the police came up to me and told me that my husband died in a car crash. I fainted. Then I woke up…

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes. A medical student that needed help with an IRB document

9. What are you craving right now? A Butterfinger

10. Do you floss? sadly no

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? ughhh GROSS

12. Are you emotional? not that much anymore

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? no lol!

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it

15. Do you like your hair? yes

16. Do you like yourself? Yes sir ri Bobaroni lol!!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? probably not

18. What are you listening to right now? an audio reading of the New Testament (he is on Matthew now)

19. Are your parents strict? kind of, well not really

20. Would you go sky diving? I am not sure yet, I went on a Hot air balloon ride once, but I think this will be a LOT more dramatic

21. Do you like cottage cheese? nope- I associate this with diet food

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? well I have seen a celebrity from like less than 5 feet away J Brian McKnight

23. Do you rent movies often? YES!!

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? my wedding ring

26. Have you made a prank phone call? yes

27. Ever been on a train? nope

28. Brown or white eggs? white

29. Do you have a cell phone? yes

30. Do you use chap stick? sure

31. Do you own a gun? no

32. Can you use chop sticks? not very well

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Maybe my cousin and definitely my hubby and Ava

34. Are you too forgiving? I wish I was more forgiving

35. Ever been in love? still am

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? well he will probably train again (MMA-Mixed Martial Arts)

37. Ever have cream puffs? no

38. Last time you cried? Monday night I think

39. What was the last question you asked? Can you plz fill my water bottle up

40. Favorite time of the year? Fall

41. Do you have any tattoos? yes

42. Are you sarcastic? not really duh!

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? sadly yes

44. Ever walked into a wall? ha ha ha , Yes!! More like a glass wall when I was like 11 or 12

45. Favorite color? Pink

46. Have you ever slapped someone? no

47. Is your hair curly? yea

48. What was the last CD you bought? The New Testament on CD

49. Do looks matter? well a lot of things matter but is it the final say so definitely NOT

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? well it depends on the EXACT offense

51. Is your phone bill sky high? YES, make that Moon high –lol!

52. Do you like your life right now? I LOVE my life and I am thankful

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? no!

54. Can you handle the truth? I love the truth

55. Do you have good vision? no

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? nope

57. How often do you talk on the phone? most of the day

58. The last person you held hands with? my Hubby

59. What are you wearing? Black pants, blue shirt, and gray cardigan

60. What is your favorite animal? Ava Marie

61. Where was your default picture taken at? At my friends house

62. Can you hula hoop? yes

63. Do you have a job? yes

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? food

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? uhmm no

No comments:

Post a Comment