Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Plans I Have For You

My Husband drove me to work this morning. On the way in I was reading from the Bible/Devotional and the subject was WAITING!! I realized that this is exactly what I have been doing.. But I have been doing it WRONG this whole time. Waiting on GOD is acknowledging the fact that he already knows the plans he has for your life. It is us that are trying to tap into his plan for our lives. The hard part about this (especially for me) is understanding that sometimes our dreams are not his plan for our lives. Or maybe its just not our time... I guess that is part of the waiting. This is a very famous text, but it is rarely quoted in the full context...

****For I know the PLans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then will you call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart*** Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV

AMAZING!! The whole point is waiting, seeking, and praying for GOD to reveal his plan to us!! I can tell you that when you are ready to seek HIM, HE will be found! I just want to say that GOD loves you!! Whoever is reading this. He has you on his mind. PRAISE GOD that he has a plan for each of us, an individual and personal plan. A PLAN to give us HOPE and a FUTURE, an EXPECTED end.




No comments:

Post a Comment