Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Day two of 2009!!! It's something so refreshing and invigorating about the New Year. You actually have a chance to make a change in your life. The continuum of time has a break and you have the opportunity to seize the moment and define the course of your life. It’s actually like a way of marking the end and beginning of a segment of your life and an excellent way to compartmentalize and define your goals and where you are going. This year I truly plan on doing just that :) There are several goals and dreams that I really want to see happen and I know the steps to get there. For me the hardest part about making a change is the start up. I guess that is why I am an official procrastinator. It is something soo addictive and captivating about achieving a monumental task that should have taken 2-3 weeks... in 1 or 2 days. I think it’s defined as a “procrastinator’s high”. But like every high there is a huge price to pay. ADDICTION. I have realized that this New Year is a perfect time to map out a plan for achieving my goals and conscientiously avoid the pitfall of procrastination. With the dawn of the New Year you actually have a reason to plan out your goals NOW not tomorrow or next week but NOW as in TODAY. Therefore I decided that NOW is a perfect time to differentiate my “New Year’s Resolutions”. I will go right these right NOW. I promise. :) I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years and Christmas!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment