Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chocolate Crocodile

I absolutely LOVE this store!! If I was a millionaire I would operate several chains. They have the most amazing chocolate covered apples.
The one pictured to the right is my FAVORITE!!
First they take a large granny smith apple. Then they dip it in caramel. Then cover it in white chocolate. And for the final step they drizzle it with dark semi-sweet chocolate. AMAZING!!! They have other variations as well but this is by far the best for its simplicity and the mix of sweet caramel and white chocolate and the topping of the dark chocolate. Very good. Check out the website for the other types. George and I have tried the "Monster Snickers" and it was a bit overwhelming. But I am sure there is something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment