Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Party

It went GREAT!! I had so much fun! The people were great and the food was literally amazing. I am beginning to realize that I love love love to entertain. I can barely wait to plan our house warming party. Listed below is the amazing menu:

“Ju-Ju Juice”- Pineapple Juice, Country Time Lemonade Mix, and Club Soda
Raspberry and Lime Sorbet Floats- Sorbet and Ginger ale (it has to be Canada Dry brand)
Rice Krispie Treats with Red/Green M&Ms
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Veggie Meatloaf – My first time making this and it was REALLY good—literally non left..
Spicy Rotél Dip with Scoops Tortilla Chips
Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Sauce
Spinach Dip with Club crackers
Mini Cupcakes
Cheese Straws
Chocolate Chip Cookies

WOW!!! Now you all see why I say this party was soo much fun!! Lol!
The trick to having an amazing party no matter the event – Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, etc.
- You must have a great mix of people
- You need to serve at least one thing that has chocolate in it
- The food that is cold needs to be cold and the hot food needs to remain so
- You should play at least one game that gets everyone to interact and laugh-This party the game was Taboo.


Thank you to everyone that stopped by and helped make our party so much fun. A special thank you to my sister Christina (melodic mantra)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment