Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I heart you 2011

Soo about those new Year Resolutions...

I was listening to the radio last night and apparently most new year's resolutions last until about mid January (especially those regarding dieting). I immediately began to think about my 2010 resolutions. I couldn't remember so I looked at the "2010 New Year's Post"

I didn't really have any!! I just reflected on the goodness of GOD and realized how much I have been blessed! I have decided that resolutions are a good way to plan ahead but as my mom and I were discussing its best to actually surrender your life to Jesus everyday and each moment ask Him "How can I best serve You". By doing this you can be sure that you will move forward into the person that God would have you be.

I just Praise Him for his Unfailing Love and I know that in 2011 I will continue to get closer to my Savior.

MY BIGGEST BLESSING from 2010 is the Addition of
My beautiful daughter Gabby!!









So as we look to make it through 2011 I do believe that it is very important to remember that God truly does have plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. The text that has really stood out to me as an encouragement for this new year is 2 Chronicles 16:9

"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him."

This year my prayer is for God to grant me Grace through His Holy Spirit and Faith in Jesus to live the following :

Belief in God
Trust in God
Loyalty to God

I will pray the same for you. Yes, you. Whoever is reading this I want to let you know that you are included in my prayers as I pray for whoever comes across this blog. That your thoughts, heart, and entire life will be granted peace through God's sweet Holy Spirit, and that you will come to know Jesus Christ as not only your Savior but your dearest friend.

God Bless you

~Nina~


No comments:

Post a Comment