Monday, March 1, 2010

With Long Life


First of all I would like to say I am back from a long break. I am overwhelmed with praise for our Creator! This weekend was a trying time for me. But I praise God because He is merciful and longsuffering! Not because I have done anything to deserve his mercy, but I praise Him because He is worthy!!

Thy Word is Truth (John 17:17)
Jesus is the living word (John 1:14)
Jesus is Truth (John 14:6)

I was reading Psalm 91 which is a word directly from Jesus. Dwelling in the secret place of the Most High is abiding under the shadow of the almighty, which is abiding in Jesus!! He WILL deliver you from the snare of the fowler and You shall not be afraid of the terror by night! I laughed when I read this! It’s supernatural!!! Basically you will not fear TERROR!! Hallelujah!!!! Awesome!! You shall call upon the Lord and He will answer you. He will be with you in trouble and deliver you and honor you! With long life He will satisfy you and he will show you His salvation!! I praise God because His word is TRUTH Jesus is TRUTH every word is true and I wanted to testify of this!! This song really sums this up!! I will PRAISE YOU FOREVER With LONG LIFE you WILL satisfy me and Lord in my life be Glorified :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment