Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Beautiful

I wish I could tell you how beautiful you are
How much I love you
Not only because of your beauty but
Because I created you
I wish I could tell you how much I love you
Convey to you this love that I feel in my heart
I want to be with you for all eternity
I gave my life to make it our reality
I just thought you should know
That I will never love anyone the way I love you
That you are uniquely forever mine
You really are beautiful
I love you
Lately you seem distracted
But I know your heart
I know that you really love me too
That’s why I think you should know
He is lying to you
He tells you you’re beautiful
His words enter your mind
He thinks he stole your heart from me
Momentary distraction....
A future broken reaction...
I want you to know
I’ll pick up the fragments
Yes finally whole
Come to me because I know you are tired
You are broken
But I can fix you
I still love you
And you will always be beautiful to me

~By Nina~



Some beautiful ppl this is dedicated too, Our #1 loves us!!!!











P.S. I LOVE YOU







No comments:

Post a Comment